Thousands of supervisors and managers just can’t be wrong! The Supervisor’s Big Books of Answers is Canada’s best-selling book on how to be a supervisor. Both first-time and experienced supervisors will find practical guidance on how to manage common challenges in your workplace.
Develop and refine your supervisory skills with tips and strategies on more than 60 topics including:
• Creating and sustaining strong teamwork
• Steps for giving constructive critical feedback and disciplinary action Conducting stress-free and meaningful performance appraisals
• Delegating successfully
• Managing meetings effectively
• Boosting job satisfaction and keeping morale high
• Managing change and guiding people through transition
• Managing your own stress and helping others with stress management
• Resolving conflict using a win-win approach.
Best-selling author Paula J. Maclean brings 35+ years of experience as a business owner, non-profit executive director, human resource consultant, and college educator to her no-nonsense books on supervision.The Supervisor’s Big Book of Answers will help you solve real life challenges with the people you work with every day. Follow the step-by-step tips in this “how to be a supervisor” guidebook, and you will be amazed how simple it is to be on the fast-track to learning how to be a supervisor.
Soft Cover; Coil Bound
5th Printing – 2009