Every employee who leaves your organization costs you thousands of dollars. Avoiding unnecessary turnover by improving employee retention strategies returns money directly to your bottom line. Taming Turnover shows you how to implement dozens of low-cost high impact strategies that will create a happier, more motivated workforce.
• Defining avoidable and unavoidable turnover
• Measuring your turnover rate – benchmarking
• Setting realistic targets for future retention
• Creative recruitment strategies
• 15 mistakes that managers and supervisors make that INCREASE turnover!
• 25 strategies that guarantee improved retention
• Two Sample employee satisfaction surveys
A reader says “we want to become an “employer of choice”…Taming Turnover helped us improve our internal work-processes, increased our retention rates and cut our recruitment costs by thousands of dollars annually.”
181 pages Soft Cover; Coil Bound; Second Printing 2003